Are you in need of more confidence? Are you a people pleaser? Do you want to gain more self-esteem and be more assertive? This programme is for you! You will gain knowledge and insight on how to build your confidence using practical tools in an interactive online space.
Delivered by: Jo Jones
ACC, PG Cert in Business and Personal Coaching, Experienced Substance Misuse Counsellor within Voluntary Sector
Delivered in 2 x 4-hour workshops with a gap of 2 weeks between workshops
23rd November 09:30-13:30
2nd December 09:30-13:30
Cost: £120 + VAT
It is suitable for anyone who wants to build their confidence, have more self-belief, and gain assertiveness skills to use within everyday life. This workshop uses coaching approaches throughout, so there is an added benefit in that you will also learn some coaching skills too!
- Overview – What is coaching?
- What is confidence?
- What have you got going on for you?
- Coaching tool – The Wheel of Anything
- How important is Performance, Image, Exposure?
- Blow your own trumpet! Speaking positively about yourself
- Communication – what is passive, aggressive, and assertive?
- When you say yes when you want to say no!
- Understanding and identifying limiting and empowering beliefs
- Coaching tool – vision chairs
By the end of the session:
- Delegates will be able to… leave the Coaching for Confidence programme with numerous tools and practical skills to start to put into practice straight away. Delegates will be able to consider what boundaries look like for them and will be able to talk positively about themselves.
- Delegates will have learned… about what coaching is and will gain an understanding of the difference between confidence and self-esteem.
- Delegates will have practiced… ‘blowing their own trumpet’, assertive communication and how to say no more easily; will have practiced coaching other delegates and will have been coached.
- Delegates will understand… that maintaining self-esteem and confidence takes work and will leave the programme with an understanding of what that work looks like for them. Every delegate will have a unique experience.
Some things previous participants have said:
“What a great day! I'm going to re-do the 'what have you got going for you?' - a lovely confidence boosting exercise”
“Such a wonderful workshop - just the energiser I needed!”
“Thank you for such a fabulous workshop of learning, self-development and fun!”
Time and Date
Monday, November 23, 2020
Online - Zoom
Exc VAT: £120.00
Inc VAT: £144.00
Only 19 spaces left