This course has been designed to share with you the tools, techniques and strategies of building your presence on LinkedIn and communicate your uniqueness as a coach. Whether you’re looking to create brand awareness for your business, build your Thought Leadership on LinkedIn or to use the platform as a lead generation tool and have inbound opportunities come to you, then this course is for you.
This course is suitable for coaches that are looking to use LinkedIn more effectively. It will be particularly valuable to those looking to attract corporate work or individuals working in the corporate world.
It’s suitable for you if…
- Something has been holding you back from getting started on LinkedIn
- You’d like to do less outbound marketing and have more inbound opportunities
- You’d like to become an authority on your subject matter/industry
- You keep getting opportunities on LinkedIn but they’re the wrong ones
- The people looking at your content are the wrong audience
- Your messaging or content isn’t resonating with your audience
The workshop will be divided into three parts:
- LinkedIn Profile Optimisation: In this part of the session we’ll look at how to position yourself as an expert and craft a compelling LinkedIn profile that will attract your target audience and more importantly get them wanting to connect with you.
- LinkedIn & Thought Leadership Strategy: In this part of the session we’ll begin to create a road map towards achieving your goal through the use of LinkedIn by looking at what strategies and activities you need to implement to get there.
- LinkedIn Content Strategy & Creation: In this part of the session we’ll look at what style of content and stories will resonate with your target audience and pick the right vehicle for you to share your content through in order to get you the most reach.
By the end of the workshop, delegates will:
- Be able to position yourself and optimise their LinkedIn profile in the correct way in order to be found by your target audience
- Have learned about what strategies to use that will help you reach your target audience
- Have practiced how to create compelling content that will get your audience to reach out and buy from you in a non salesy and authentic way
- Understand what the rules of engagement are on LinkedIn and what actions to take in order to increase your visibility
Alexandra Galviz is a LinkedIn Top Voice UK and is an official LinkedIn Learning Instructor having recently published her course on ‘A step-by-step guide on Building your Thought Leadership on LinkedIn’.
She’s also the co-founder of #LinkedInLocal, the biggest hashtag campaign on LinkedIn that created a not-for-profit offline community and scaled it in over 100 countries and 1,000.
She now helps individuals and businesses grow their presence on LinkedIn, helping them find their sense of purpose and tell their own stories. By doing that herself she’s attracted work from brands such as Shell, Deloitte, Dyson, Microsoft, BP, Institute of Directors and Fiverr all through the power of building her Thought Leadership on LinkedIn.
Duration: 2 hours
Timings: 10.00 am -12.00 pm
Cost: £120 + VAT
Time and Date
Tuesday, February 9, 2021
Online - Zoom
Exc VAT: £120.00
Inc VAT: £144.00
Only 16 spaces left