An interactive 1 day session with executive coach Keith Johnson. Keith has over 20 years experience in senior corporate roles leading strategic change across large, complex, international businesses in mining and oil & gas.
Keith will cover his story of learning to deliver executive coaching and the ‘roadmap’ he's developed as his standard approach.
The 1 day event will cover:
- Keith's process for an executive coaching assignment with lots of examples and stories along the way.
- Key principles he's learned about coaching in a corporate/executive environment.
- A 2 hour segment teaching an approach to coaching called “Motivational Interviewing” that Keith's found very helpful but isn’t often covered on standard coach training.
- Some exercises and break-out discussions with the group
- Lots of interaction and Q&A
- If there’s interest, Keith will talk about 2 topics that Keith finds everyone wants to know but is afraid to ask: pricing and marketing.
This event carries 7 ICF CCE points.
Time and Date
Monday, June 1, 2020
Online - Zoom
Exc VAT: £150.00
Inc VAT: £180.00
No more available spaces