Barefoot Coaching – Propose an Article
Barefoot Coaching is keen to build an online space that brings together the knowledge and experience of our coaching community to educate and inform others on coaching practices, the psychology behind coaching and new approaches and developments in the coaching industry.
The Benefits of Writing for Barefoot Coaching
- We have an annual reach through our social media channels and website of 2.8m, resulting in good exposure for you and your business.
- It will give you the opportunity to establish credibility in a particular field of thought or expertise.
- We have a diverse audience that reaches beyond coaches.
Suggested Article Topics
- Building and growing a coaching business
- Innovative ways of evaluating the impact of coaching
- Coaching tools or techniques you have developed yourself
- Coaching young people/coaching in schools
- Coaching on life’s big questions
- The value of coaching supervision
- The importance of CPD
- Coaching for specific clients or issues – e.g. loss and grief, redundancy, parenting
- The coaching/therapy boundary
- The use of technology in coaching
- Coaching outdoors
- New directions in coaching
- How being a coach has changed you
- Coaching groups, teams or lots of people
- Working online versus working face to face
- Health coaching
- 750 words maximum
- A compelling, short and snappy title.
- Does not promote courses/services outside of Barefoot Coaching.
- A short bio about yourself including links to your social media profiles and website (if applicable). This is not included in the word count.
- An image that can be used on the website and social media.
- Fully referenced.
- All blog content must be original, and not currently published on other sites.
Pitch an Article
We welcome article proposals and review these regularly. If you have an article that you feel would be a good fit for our audiences, please send a brief proposal (1-2 paragraphs) to email@example.com by the 5PM on the dates listed below.
To be published in April 2021
29th March 2021
To be published in May 2021
26th April 2021
To be published in June 2021
24th May 2021
To be published in July 2021
28th June 2021
To be published in August 2021
26th July 2021
All blogs will be read by Barefoot and approved before they are posted on our website and shared, please be aware that we may not accept your blog if we do not feel that it fits within the theme. There may be some slight language tweaks to the blogs which will be sent back to you for approval.